Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 14, 2020.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Website or Products.
Throughout the site, the terms “We’, Us’ or “Our” refers to KI & I SKINCARE.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as Terms) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and KI & I SKINCARE regarding the use of the Website and Products.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the site or use any Services.
You acknowledge and agree that KI & I SKINCARE reserves the right to charge for access to the Site and use of the Services. All transmissions of payment information between you and the Site are secured with Internet-standard TLS (also known as HTTPS) encryption. We collect your name, address, and payment information to process your order.
KI & I Skincare charges sales tax for products ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped
Due to the nature of our products, we do not don't accept returns or exchanges. However, please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
We are unable to refund or replace packages that show as "delivered" by the parcel carrier's tracking system. The customer must open a claim with the parcel carrier in the event of a non-receipt package that has been marked as delivered.
We begin processing orders as soon as they are submitted. We do not accept order cancellations or changes once an order has been accepted and finalized by our e-store. If you have a question about your order status, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get 10% Off Your First Order of first order When You Sign Up for Our Emails + Get Exclusive Offers and updates on our new products.
By signing up for a subscription, you enjoy the benefit of receiving your favorite products when you need them at a reduced price. As a subscription order, you will be shipped your items at the interval you choose (4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 10 weeks.), and it automatically renews according to the frequency you set. If your order applies for free shipping (orders over $50), then you will not be charged.
Changes and Cancellation
You can manage your subscription by logging into your account. You can change the frequency, delivery time frame, hold or skip an order, cancel an order or edit/modify a current subscription. There is no length of subscription, it will continue until you cancel. No minimum orders apply. You control how frequent you want your favorite products delivered.
Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping on all US orders over $50
We use USPS to deliver our parcels within the USA.
We use We use UPS & USPS to deliver our parcels within the USA and ALL OTHER COUNTRIES. Various carrier rates available during checkout. KI and I Skincare is not responsible for additional taxes, duties or customs.Currently KI & I Skincare ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and Canada.
KI & I Skincare makes every attempt to ship within 3-5 business days; however, during high volume times it can take up to seven (7) days for your order to ship for standard shipping.
We will provide the customers with a tracking number after the merchandise has been shipped.
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
KI & I Skincare is not responsible for lost or damage packages. Please contact us if your package arrived damaged.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products.
Contact information & Operating Hours
Our normal operating hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm CST, and we are here to answer any questions you may have. Please email your questions or concerns to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to respond to all messages within 1 to 3 business days, and your patience is greatly appreciated.
What is Affiliation Program?
An affiliate program is an agreement in which a business pays another business or influencer ("the affiliate") a commission for sending traffic and/or sales their way.
How our Affiliation Program work!
It’s free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge.
If you have Health Websites, Personal Blogs, Beauty Websites, Product Review Sites, Social Media Sites or you are a Publishers please sign up as an affiliate below and get paid when your friends or fans buy any product from our store using textual links and special code that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website, you will earn a commission based on your commission type.
If you have any questions about the program or if you aren’t sure if you qualify contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or sign up to be KI & I Skincare affiliate now via the form below. (place the templet form below)
You represent that you are over the age of 18. KI & I SKINCARE does not permit those under 18 to use the site and Services.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time upon notice to you by posting a new version or by sending you a change of notice.
By continuing to access or use Our website after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
AS IS & AS AVAILABL.
The Services and Products are provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. . Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by email: email@example.com